She entered the congregation in 1939 from St. Teresa of Avila parish, South Ozone Park.
She earned her bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Latin from Manhattan College and St. John’s University, respectively. In 1975, she pursued clinical pastoral education in chaplaincy.
She taught on the elementary level at St. Michael, Sunset Park, 1941-42; St. Mary Star of the Sea, Far Rockaway, 1942-43; Nativity of Our Blessed Lord, Bedford-Stuyvesant, 1943-49; St. Ambrose, Bedford-Stuyvesant, 1949-50; Blessed Sacrament, Cypress Hills, 1950-51; Our Lady of Sorrows, Corona, 1951-52; St. Thomas Aquinas, Park Slope, 1952-53; Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Astoria, 1953-55; St. Teresa of Avila, Prospect Heights, 1955; and Holy Family, Flushing, 1956-57.
On the high school level, she taught at St. Brendan D.H.S., Midwood, 1957-59 and 1970-72; St. Pascal Baylon H.S., St. Albans, 1959-60 and 1972-75; The Mary Louis Academy, Jamaica Estates, 1960-64; and Bishop Kearney H.S., Bensonhurst, 1964-70.
She served as pastoral minister at Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Sunset Park, 1975-78, and Holy Family, Flushing, 1978-2001. She then retired to Brentwood.
She was predeceased by her sister, Sister St. Henry Grob, C.S.J., who died Oct. 10, 1990.
A Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated Feb. 7 in Sacred Heart Chapel, Brentwood. Interment followed in Calvary Cemetery, Brentwood.