Religious, Moral and Spiritual Development
Considering a Catholic school for your child? Consider Our Lady of Grace Catholic Academy. Take a moment to review the benefits.
• Parents choose the school because of its high academic standards, exceptional values and safe school environment.
• The school stresses the value of self-discipline and commitment.
• The school encourages family input and involvement. Research shows that such a partnership results in higher attendance rates and lower dropout rates.
• Students score significantly above the national averages on standardized tests.
• Faculty members are qualified professionals committed to bringing out the best in students as they grow in their own knowledge, skills and values.
• Faculty and staff are role models who share their faith, talents and time with the entire academy community.
• Each student is encouraged to accept the challenges of being a better person in tomorrow’s world.
• Participation by all is emphasized.
• Standardized test scores, along with classroom work, reflect that students are disciplined, self-motivated, responsible and creative.
• The school represents affordable excellence, with an emphasis on efficiency and accountability.
• Students are taught to understand that each person is unique and valuable.
• The school strives to create a special bond among the students, the home, school and church so that all share the strong sense of community.
• The school fosters a mutual respect among students, faculty and administration. This generates an atmosphere of care and concern.
• The school joins with the family to help students understand their special place in the family, the Catholic Church and society.
• Students explore their faith through classes and activities in Scripture, the Church and morality.
While not all students who come to Catholic schools are Catholic, all share experiences of faith and values. In addition to a strong academic program that challenging students to achieve their personal best, Our Lady of Grace Catholic Academy adds the significant plus of religious, moral and spiritual development.