She entered the congregation in 1944 from St. Francis Xavier, Park Slope. Locally, she served in Holy Cross, Flatbush, 1944-48; St. Francis of Assisi, Prospect Lefferts Gardens, 1948-49; and St. Athanasius, Bensonhurst, 1955. She served in parishes on Long Island from 1955 until 2008.
Her funeral Mass was offered in Maria Regina Chapel July 12. Burial followed in Calvary Cemetery in Brentwood.