What To Do With The Kids® is not only the website that parents go to when they want to know what to do with their kids but also a popular place to visit when planning your Halloween festivities. The fun can be found at www.whattodowiththekids.com.
Here are a few tips that will hopefully prepare parents for making Halloween fun for everyone.
• Encourage the kids to use facial make up instead of a mask.
• Spend the extra dollar and purchase quality make-up. You don’t want your kid to have that same look weeks later.
• If possible, design the costume to accommodate a sweater or even a jacket underneath depending on the weather.
• Make sure that all costumes and accessories are flame resistant.
• Keep in mind how much walking they’ll be doing for their age.